Do you tend to gain weight easily around your thigh and hips but the upper body remains slim? If this is the case, you have a pear-shaped body. As the name suggests your body looks similar to the fruit pear. Pear-shaped bodies are beautiful and attractive. If you feel conscious of yours while wearing a swimsuit, the following are a few tips that will help you select swimwear to feel slim and hide your problem areas.
- Always purchase dark coloured or black bottoms for your swimsuit. This is because dark colours especially black has a slimming effect. For tops it is preferable to go with lighter colours. By mixing and match dark and light colours you will be able to balance out the curves of your body.
- When purchasing a swimsuit go with the one that has a printed top. With the help of print, you will be able to divert attention from your problem areas and highlight other body parts.
- Another way you can look attractive is by making your bust look fuller. This could easily be done by wearing a push-up or padded bikini top.
- When purchasing swimwear bottoms, go with the high line ones as they make your legs look slimmer and attractive. Moreover, high leg lines are amongst the top trends this year.
- If you are using a sarong or a cover-up always tie it in an asymmetrical manner so that it creates a fall on one side. It will help in creating a more flattering look than if you tie it right across your thigh.
You can use the above-mentioned tips for purchasing the perfect swimsuit from any swimwear sale Australia.